Kikar Habima (כיכר הבימה)
Plaza, Other Outdoors
תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- The square (also known as The Orchestra Plaza) is home to a number of cultural institutions such as Habima Theatre, Charles Bronfman Auditorium and the Helena Rubinstein Pavilion for Contemporary Art
- Spend some time to relax, the quiet and architecture makes this a perfect spot for a few offline moments
- , .
- an amazing space and next to Habima Theater
- Get yourself a cup of coffee and have tour around .
- Beautiful garden outside, kids always there playing, relaxing environment to sit and do work in
- A great spot in the heart of town mixing minimalism with usability and effectively acting as one of the cities focal points
- Enjoy the beautiful flowers & take photos then ride your bike or walk towards the greenfull Rothschild (opposite site of the square).
- After a long day of sightseeing, it's the best place to rest, sit down, and enjoy some peace away from the busy city.
- On New Year's Eve (Hanukkah Celebrations) there are usually activities and performances for the entire family.
- . ,
- Just amazing place. There is good for walking
- Beautiful architecture
- Great atmosphere and love the music that's played here.
- The mini garden on the square
- A beautiful spot to hang out in the sun