3050 Union Lake Rd (Commerce)
Commerce Township, MI 48382
- There's a beer for everyone, even hard cider. The chicken tenders are terrific!
- Rueben was pretty good but could use more slaw! Music was spot on if you like alternative rock. Most importantly: the beer was really good. Ill be back for a drink and Id recommend any beer here.
- Pulled porn Cuban
- Had their signature burger & loved it! Beer great too. I'll be back
- Huge place, with a cool industrial look, with great use of repurposed materials. Beerwise, my favs were the dipa, milk stout, and cider. The lobster fondue app was fab!!!
- Food was great, can't wait to go back and try something new!
- Every beer is good here.
- Fantastic food.
- Red wine. Cold. On tap?! Gross. Didn't have liquor license yet. Only beer + some wine. Sadly not out of the ordinary for that area. Strip mall. Bar food. Yawn. Thanks but not worth my 50 min drive.
- The beer is great!