Khan's Mongolian Barbeque
500 E 78th St
Richfield, MN 55423
- Best Mongolian in town. Bar none.
- Tip: Get more meat then you think you need and fewer noodles than you think you need. Put the noodles on top AFTER you get everything else so you don't have to do an awkward balancing act.
- Try the peanut sauce.
- My secret sauce concoction: 1 Ginger water. 1 house spicy. 1 dragon sauce. 3 cooking wine. 3 teryaki. Tastes great and has a little zip to it!
- I love their sugar-filled steamed buns :)
- Their sugar steamed buns are simple and delicious!
- Great food have been coming here for years ...don't forget the peanuts with your meal!!
- Gluten-free eating could not be more pleasant here! I told my server I needed GF, and she showed me which noodles to avoid, mixed my sauce, and had all the chefs use a clean grill and GF soy sauce!
- Dragon Hot isn't as hot as you think it is. Add six scoops (Disclaimer: It is hotter than you think it is, only add six scoops if you don't plan on surviving the meal)
- They got rid of the old appetizer plate and switched to wontons chips and teriyaki salsa sauce to keep costs down. The old appetizer plate is still available for an extra cost but you have to ask.
- Make sure to bowl press your meat before adding vegetables and use the peppers as columns to hold in your noodles.
- We have been coming here for over 19 years. Still one of our go to's for anniversaries and birthdays. You can't go wrong with a Mojito here either. Yuuuuummmmmy
- Still with one of my faves
- Yummy place!
- Love Love Love it! Been going for 16+years.
- Place the meat at the outer edge of the bowl so you can put more noodles and fixins in the middle.
- Khans is BY FAR my favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities. They have a great spread for the buffet bowls and everything is so fresh! The sesame seed buns are a perfect way to end a perfect meal.
- When filling your bowl, do the noodles last.
- If you love Asian food and mixing and matching this is your place. Also, the chips and dip, sweet rolls and rice are a good addition to the already filling meal.
- We LOVE khans!!