Dive Bar, Bar
- Feels like a Communist when I'm here. Uh-oh parents wouldn't like that, would they...?
- Came back after 10 years and still the same awesome place. Erik is still the best!
- Try to count the urinal cakes in the bathroom...You'll be there a while.
- Hah, communist. KGB reminds me of Rounders.
- Kick ass staff, go late though...like reaaaaally late, when the crowd is gone.
- In this Communist-themed bar you'll find dimmed lights and a friendly Barman with excellent taste in music (the mission and my bloody valentine among the others)! Well worth a visit if you're in NYC
- If this place were a person, I'd have sex with it.
- Gloriously divey. KGB attracts a diverse crowd of drunk people, and skews slightly older and surlier.
- Went well.
- You don't order a Grey Goose in a Russian bar (said the small girl who learned the hard way)!
- it gets reaaaal warm in there
- Well priced liquor if that's your thing
- Its a nice homey little bar. Get the Baltikaa Beer, most bang for your buck.
- Music is what makes this place special
- Fun vibe. The drinks are ok.
- Poem readings
- KGB = dive bar - loud music + Soviet paraphernalia.
- I love this bar. It's on the 2nd floor don't confuse the entrance with the theater on the 1st floor (I did that)
- Order Baltika, enjoy Baltika, repeat.
- Cozy atmosphere