- It's close,it's convenient, I'm there :)
- Quite possibly the worst produce quality I've ever seen in Queens yet. The prices are also high and the place kinda smells wierd. No supermarket should smell the way this place does.
- I'm glad that crazy/weirdo girl left ! She's was a hot mess and very rude !!
- Very expensive key food. If you have a car go elsewhere.
- I wish their produce section was better stocked, but I'm happy with their craft beer selection.
- I take bus to this Key Food for the great cole slaw and potato salad, fresh pies (apple crumb). And they have great sales. Love this store. Everything is fresh; they have good turnover.