Kew Gardens Cinema
8105 Lefferts Blvd (at Austin St)
Kew Gardens, NY 11415
- The best art house movie theater in any of the 5 boroughs. Conveniently located a stone's throw away from the Kew Gardens LIRR stop. There's no excuse for not seeing films here.
- Very nice theater. A lot of indie movies but old school theater and staff. I would come here again.
- My favorite indie film theater in NYC, hands down. Quaint, quiet and charming, this theater plays the best in foreign and indie films. Vintage movie posters line the walls for serious film aficionados
- Great place! Love coming here.. It's like going back in time ... Seeing all the old actors from old films from the 20's and all other era's .. So cool..
- This moviehouse should be consider a landmark and a stone throw away from LIRR Kew Gardens station.
- Queens only Indie Theater; showing the best indie and foreign films. Small family type theater. Cheap prices, very clean and yes 'real' good pop corn.
- Order the freshly baked powdered sugar chocolate chip cookies at the concession stand! So delicious!
- Grab your tickets to awesome indie films here, then head to the Austin's Steak and Ale House for a beer and a meal beforehand. Worth it; tix are cheaper than Manhattan!
- If you love independent films this is the best Movie House in all of Queens
- Clearly the best!
- Arty high quality movies
- Great theater, cheap prices, comfortable seats
- Offers a film selection as eclectic as any art house in Manhattan. Cheaper than a megaplex and great popcorn.
- Small, cozy theaters. Comfortable seats in stadium tilt so big beads infront aren't in the way. Plenty of old movie stars posters. Reasonable prices.
- Old style theater with good movie selections
- Love this theater. Close to home and all the indie films I love to see!
- Small screen and dusty,old seats...run down
- it's like an indie art house, pretty good.
- Yeah great movies