Kerrytown Market & Shops
- Perfect place to be on Saturdays. Don't miss the market. Best time to visit: between 10am and 12am on Saturday.
- Awesome little building of shops... they have the widest selection of Tillamook Cheese around, which is the best cheese I've ever had.
- Check out the twitter feed for the whole neighborhood http://twitter.com/kerrytownA2
- A little overpriced, but overall dependable drinks and food.
- Cute little shops in the upper level. They offer variety type of shops such as clothing, jewelry, etc.
- Great place for general shopping and eating. Grab a seat at Monahan's and then coffee at Sweetwater's.
- The place to be on a weekend morning! Grab some fresh produce and some arts/crafts in the Kerrytown farmers market. Plenty of coffee shops, restaurants and other shops to hang out at alongside.
- Be sure to visit Ann Arbor's Farmer's Market while in town for the 170th Convention.