Kent Station Plaza
Plaza, Train Station
417 Ramsay Way (at James St)
Kent, WA 98032
- Great place for a bite to eat for those train commuters with no car. Easy to catch an early train, stop for a burrito or burger, then hop back on a later train!
- Catch a movie at the amv movie theater.
- Go to the banyan tree - order the crispy pork belly dish or enjoy happy hour at 4pm
- Great restaurant selection, shopping and movies
- Minimal shopping but great restaurants and an AMC theater!
- Great shopping with plenty of places to rest for a drink or bite.
- Cinema, a Gamestop, Jamba Juice, what is not to love? The eating. The restaurants are sub par for the area as far as cuisine. Service/staff are phenomenal though
- Nice place to hang out when its not raining.
- Movies, shopping, bites to eat, and easy parking. You can't go wrong.
- Amazing place, i go there every week to go see the latest movies, and it has some awesome restruants.
- A pretty nice parking garage for the theater. You can almost ALWAYS find parking on first level. FYI, there are no garbage cans on the 2nd level.
- Fun little nook in downtown Kent.Yes, there are good things in Kent you just have to know where to look.Great shopping, good food, easy parking.