Kennedy Center Concert Hall - NSO
2700 F St NW
Washington, DC 20037
- It looks like every seat is a good one to see the National Symphony Orchestra. Awesome!
- Three levels of small balconies wrap around the hall like a giant U. I prefer to sit in the orchestra. Great room.
- Gil Shaham today at the coffee concert: Wonderful! :D
- Don't even try with the women's basement bathrooms, totally insufficient. Go up to the terrace bathrooms.
- NSO, Stage Plays, Beautifully constructed and photogenic.
- Box 54 may be the best seat in the house! Pre-paid parking is discounted.
- Take the Metro to Foggy Bottom and then ride the free red shuttle to the Kennedy Center. On a pleasant day, it is a nice walk.
- Really nice views even from the back. Upper tiers have limited view though.
- This place is terrific but parking is a ripoff.
- Beautiful space