$ $ $
98 Kenmare St (btw Mulberry and Lafayette Sts.)
New York, NY 10012
- This is the up-to-no-good-late-night prime location for one Louis Vuitton Friend of the House. Find out who at the LV Amble site.
- Sponsored Tip: Start your epic night out here and enter the Code Sport Challenge for the chance to win an exclusive prize plus an Armani Code Sport Eau de Toilette. Also: try the meatball sliders!
- This hangout from the impresarios behind the exclusive Rose Bar and Beatrice Inn is becoming a privileged pilgrimage of hip Manhattanites looking for a bite. Wear your best; it's all about the scene.
- Get the st. Germaine cocktail. Sooo delisj, like summer in a cup!!
- If you love bohemian type arttists, models and european tourists
- Try the sliders, theyre known for them! And then get your flirt on at the bar the boys are really cute here!
- NYC [Eat + Drink] One of our favorite after work drink spots. The cheese fries and sliders are our go-to.
- Celebrities, fashion-y, lots of drugs and B I T C H Y bartenders. Good djs and music, but nothing you can't find at places with a better attitude
- this place sucks
- I've seen Pauly Shore here with his LA posse. That was enough to make me feel like this place is going down hill.
- On Mon, Tues, or Friday, walk over with friends, go down stairs, grab some drinks & dance.
- It's a restaurant?
- Sometimes when I'm at work I catch myself daydreaming about Kenmare's meatball sliders.
- Nicole it's so early! What do you feel like doing tonight/this morning?!
- food is "ehhh" but the downstairs party rocks.
- Ruby is the best bartender here ask for her she makes an amazing dirty martini
- Elevators have better music selection.
- The lamb is absolutely orgasmic!
- Good food, times, people!