Kendall Square Cinema
Movie Theater, Indie Movies
- You won't be the only one there solo!
- Everything about this place is great, save the decor in the auditoriums. Parking's a no-brainer (don't forget to validate), prices are reasonable, film selections are top-tier. Can't be beat in Boston
- Student tix for $7.50 Thursday-Sunday nights
- Park in the parking garage, then validate your ticketonly $3
- Quoth the mayor: "It's only a 10-minute walk from the [Kendall] T station"
- A fantastic theater!
- Saw "Exit through the gift shop" Pretty great if you ask me, cool theater.
- Cute little cinema...pretty intimate
- Excellent concession options for vegetarian/vegan movie goers. Try a vegan hot dog!
- great Indie theater for limited releases
- Catch the Oscar-nominated shorts before the Oscars this year!
- Validate your parking when you buy your ticket so you won't have to wait in the same line twice.
- Theater often has exclusive films/premiers. Go see one of 'em.
- You can buy tix inside on the machines
- This is one of my favorite cinemas. Here I can find everyting I cant find in other cinemas, from european cinema to documentaries. So if you love good movies, this is the place!
- Good seating and popcorn! Pretty large theaters
- Big comfy chairs & good beer!
- They show a variety of arthouse, independent and foreign movies. Been recently renovated and the new seats and great. Bathrooms are clean too.
- New chairs are a *huge* improvement. They still pitch forward, but they are squishy, so you sink in, and they recline.
- So many great movies here. Sign up for their newsletter for occasional free screenings!