- Went there once and I'll never go back again. Bartender was so rude and we were charged $12 for a frozen Tony's pizza and the drinks weren't even that good for the price. The other bartender was ok.
- a fine place to eat mismatched wings and watch jeopardy on a wednesday afternoon
- Updated specials: $1 tacos(Monday)$3 burger+fries and two dollar bud and bud lights(Tuesday) .50 cent wings and $3 off all drafts (Wednesday) and $8 coors pitchers (Thursday) ask for T or Dustin.
- Fun place for st Patrick's day! They have a tent in the back
- Mondays $1 beers! Lots of depaul kids
- I walked out of the bar after sitting for 10 minutes without any service. There were about 12-15 patrons and two bartenders. Worse experience ever and will not recommend this place to anyone.
- Wing Wednesday is great, IF you like hot wings. That's the only kind they serve, FYI
- Contrary to the tips left earlier, Kelly's doesn't serve Dixie cups of beer or Tony's Pizza for $12.
- Can you say Sunday Funday? Kellys can with $2 Coors cans. Nurse that hangover...or maybe start a new one?
- The batch 19 special is no longer available. Wing are good, good draft selection
- come monday nights for their $1 beef tacos..delicious!!!
- We make it rain at Kellys