Kelly's Jamaican Foods
1583 S Lumpkin St
Athens, GA 30605
- I'm eating lava. And couldn't be happier
- Use the cornbread & sweet tea to put out the fire in your mouth created by the jerk sauce.
- Grew up in the Caribbean. This is the real deal. Try the goat curry.
- Excellent food, but no frills. Go ahead and get your food in a to go container, because you will have plenty for later. Great veggie plate!
- My staple is a small plate with pork, spicy squash and greens. Perfection b
- Kelly is the man! Spicy cabbage and Mac n cheese are the way to go!
- Squash and macaroni are good!
- Jerk chicken is amazing!
- Seriously legit Jamaican food! Authentic interior and ambiance as well
- Jerk pork with spicy cabbage and fried plantains! Great. And don't forget the sweet tea and cornbread
- For an alternative to the terrific jerk stuff, try the tilapia or curry chicken.
- Corn bread was absolutely amazing!
- The corn bread was absolutely amazing! Jerk chicken was awesome too!
- Jerk chicken or pork are great, but also tilapia, ribs and other on W & F. Non-spicy choices too. Sweet cornbread soaked in leftover jerk juice - mmmm. So dirty and good. Skip the plantains though.
- We're right here! Come by Dancefx, show us this check-in and tip and receive a FREE class pass!
- Ginger beet ftw!
- The jerk chicken is grilled behind the restaurant and very flavorful. Get the plantains as a side if the spice is too much to handle. Their baked Mac n Cheese is the bomb!
- Curry goat - only on Fridays
- Get ox tails or goat.
- Try ox tails for variety.