- Who doesn't LOVE Keeneland?
- Every Saturday morning during the race meets, Keeneland hosts Breakfast with the Works from 7:00 AM until 8:30 AM. Enjoy a hot breakfast at the track kitchen and watch the workouts.
- Come at 7 am for the horse workout. Free. No crowds. Amazing horses!
- Beer and Horses, the best place to be is at Keeneland during the Spring and Fall.
- Try the taco salad from the Blue Cantina, it's really good. Eat the shell!!
- Horse racing is a whiter sport than golf. Who would have thought?
- Every morning from 6-10 come in and watch the jockeys training and walk around soaking in the culture! Then grab a nice cheap breakfast at the track kitchen!
- Racing is great, but come for breakfast at the track kitchen to get the behind the scenes experience.
- Luckily over in Lexington, there is one track that has kept its charm and gentility. Keeneland racecourse looks more like a refined country club and its rules and regulations reflect that.
- Bet on the longshots to make big bucks
- Bourbon Bread Pudding from Mane Street Deli is a must...thank me later!
- Get there early, use preferred parking.
- Had a great time at Bluegrass Stakes Day! Be sure to visit the Sports Bar for a cocktail!
- A must visit in the Spring!
- One of the best tracks in the country...and even without live racing...no better place in Derby Day!
- On Tuesdays they have the running of the jockeys and give the horses a day off.
- Great people watching!
- beatiful.I hope I will go
- #2 ins Race #1 LOCK
- Try the .10 Superfecta Box. It'll put BIG Bucks in your pocket!