10618 S Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60643
- Best pint of Guinness in Chicago. Look for the old IRA posters on the wall.
- My favorite Irish bar on the southside of Chicago. The owner is from County Armagh. Which in Ireland equates to bandit country, so how can you go wrong. The IRA is well represented in Keegan's Pub.
- Acoustic Tuesdays with Nikki Giblin and Steve Haberichter (and guests). No cover. Best Guinness in the Chi. and Marguerite is the beloved bartender.
- Great bar, don't go if your looking for cheap or craft beers. Get a Guinny and stfu.
- my favorite place for a drink in Beverly. great jukebox and always interesting conversations. cash only.