Kedai Kopi Nanking (南京茶餐室)
Chinese, BBQ, Coffee Shop
Jalan USJ 10/1 (Taipan)
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47610
- Delicious hokkein mee. N lala nice.
- Pork noodle, Assam laksa - recommended
- Mention the name "nicholas liu" and u'll be entitled to free drinks
- Must try the fried oyster! I bet u can't find any better shop in klang valley..
- Password is 88888888 xD
- The knife-cut noodles (dry) are good.. Add it on with the handmade dumplings!
- Pork noodles are good. Fried dumplings are yummy too.
- Early in the morning must eat Tai Poh Mee or Chilli Pan Mee..the best in Taipan USJ!
- Hokkien prawn mee is good, different taste from penang version. Clear soup & strong prawn taste. The chili is good, u can ask for extra...
- Different taste of prawn mee, clear soup & full of prawn taste.. The chili is so good!! You can ask for extra chili oil..
- Best view to see chicks in paparich
- The waiters are totally worse at night. When you ask them clean tables they avoid you instead of serve people, with unwilling face to serve people
- Like the pork chop noodle...good taste and portion
- Nasi lemak with egg and a drumstick cost me RM9.5, better eat at paparich :(
- Pork Noodle,roasted pork,roasted chicken,bbq pork is nice...char kuey teow not bad too..but assam laksa not there anymore,dont know is closed or move to another place..
- must try the famous penang char koay teow!
- Yummy char kuey teow, oh-chien, lala & hokkien noodles!
- The best oyster omelette, balitung and lala you can find
- Char SIEW and roast pork not bad, thai food also good
- Fried mee hun here nice!