Kearney Cinema 8
300 3rd Ave
Kearney, NE 68845
- Worst theatre management ever. One line for tickets and concessions? Can't read movies and times until @ front of line.
- Jeesh! Bring your parka! It's like 20 degrees all the time!
- Don't order the nachos.
- Avoid movies in theater 3. The screen is always blurry.
- Terrible service, a place run by no nothing teenies
- Always buy your tickets online for huge opening night blockbusters
- Woefully understaffed, tickets and concessions sold through same registers so potential long waits to get ticketed. Get here early on weekends.
- If you are wanting to see a big movie on a weekend or evening, show up 30-45 minutes early as the theatre is grossly understaffed and you will be waiting in line for at least 10 minutes.
- Hunger Games 2 is disappointing
- Great Service... "Rise of the planet of the Apes"
- The popcorn and candy
- The popcorn