Keagan's Irish Pub And Restaurant
Bar, Pub, American
12551 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23602
- Try the she crab soup! Amazing...
- Awesome eats!! Harp pale Lager Cheese Dip, Chesapeake Bay Crab Burger, and Potato Cheddar Pierogis! Washed down with Guinness on draft and Fried Cookie Dough for dessert!
- Stephanie is an awesome waitress.
- Great appetizers
- Try their $5 lunch specials!
- The brownie dessert is absolutely delicious, with or without walnuts!
- Absolutely pathetic! The so called bartender has no idea what a proper whisky pour is. You'd think that an "Irish" pub would have a clue.
- The jameson whiskey bbq burger is the best
- Food is great. The beer is cheap. Even the regulars are friendly.
- Great food and atmosphere. Cigar smokers rejoice! They have a separate room with air exchangers.
- Service tends to suck but the food can be good.
- Lads and lassies Very good food excellent service very friendly environment. This is the place to be if you like Irish music like I do
- Great bartender quick to serve always been happy with the service
- Food is really good love the atmosphere
- Steal worker is the best and Irish potato skins before.
- Best wings I have ever had!
- Jeff white is at keegans
- They're great about bringing you a constant stream of beer but if you actually want your food you're shit outta luck.
- The Irish nachos are to die for!
- Get Rachel as your server! She's hot and good!