Middle Eastern, Moroccan
$ $ $ $
The Promenade, Harbourside Shopping Centre
Darling Harbour, NSW 2000
+61 2 9555 7067
- Waiters don't know what they're doing
- Was great !! Loved the service, the food and shisha !! Definitely will be back :)))
- 5 out of 10 ( it's eatable )
- It has great arabic food and shesha
- Tagines are amazing!!
- Its about average
- Very tasty with a shisha.
- The cocktail shisha is a gimmick and costs $70.
- The toilet is too small and no ventilation. The waiters really don't know what they doing. It's average place to eat.
- Great casual
- Above average middle eastern food
- Great spot to chill and have Shisha. Very good food. Twilight dinner special between 5:30pm-7:30pm for a main and a drink $25pp.
- Had a mezz plate for lunch... Unfortunately the most underwhelming one I have had. Wait staff where great but went away feeling the food wasn't worth the money. Ikea food comes to mind.
- Brilliant meal. Excellent service. I'll be back!
- The breakfast tagine is pretty good !
- i went here for dinner and i would say the food is 7/10. we did not receive the glasses of wine with our meal and our entree - and got overcharged for things we did not order + credit card surcharge.
- $5 drinks between 3-5pm
- Moroccan lamb mince with Hommus is a great brunch dish.
- Try their french toast for breakfast. I might be addicted to it! The breakfast tagines are great too... For lunch and dinner, the chicken shish is good, and the crumbled olives to die for!
- Much quieter than the Balmain one, food great for breakfast - try the breakfat banquet if there are 8 or more, it's fantastic!