- Opened in 1973, Kauffman Stadium hosted the 2012 All-Star Game. The Royals unveiled a $250 million renovation prior to the 2009 season.
- Check-in at Kauffman Stadium using MLB.com At the Ballpark during the Home Run Derby or All-Star Game & youd be entered to win an authentic jersey or official game ball. Rules: MLB.com/checkinrules
- On 7/11/90, Bo Jackson made his famous wall run catch in left center. Bo caught the ball, then ran on the wall sideways like Keanu in The Matrix. If youre lucky, youll see a catch half as good.
- Come for the view, stay to see the relief pitching shit the bed.
- Bo knows homers. The fartherst ball ever hit Kauffman Stadium was a 475-foot bomb by Jackson on Set. 14, 1986.
- In deep center field, you will find the largest high definition board in Major League Baseball -- the equivalent of 1,532 42 high definition televisions.
- Visit the statue of Hall of Famer George Brett along the main outfield concourse. Brett played his entire career in KC earning 3 AL batting titles, 3,154 hits & a .305 career batting average.
- Welcome to Kauffman Stadium! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Check out the Water Spectacular along the outfield concourse. Did you know: Kansas City is known as the City of Fountains with more fountains than any city in the world except Rome.
- Sprint needs to improve 3G coverage if they are going to sponsor the game....
- At the Hot Corner Grill behind section 201 in LF, you can get a kid's dog, pretzel, drink, and lunchbox for $8.50. Best kept secret in the ballpark! You don't have to be a kid to get it either.
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- Maybe it isn't a stadium in a downtown area... but it is still a pretty great ballpark to catch a game. I rank it third for ballparks I've been to behind Fenway (Boston) and PNC (Pittsburgh).
- Beautiful Stadium to watch a baseball game.
- Make sure to catch a Kansas City Royals game in this revamped stadium!
- Watched an overpaid, overrated free agent fail! (Jose Guillen)
- Go to a Royals game on a Friday night for free fireworks - win or lose (with the latter being more likely).
- LF corner has it all. Alex Gordon, best chicken strips (only this stand), best Hot Dogs, HOF, and the .390 club/bar.
- The worst part of Royals games is when they play "Friends in Low Places." By far.
- Head out to the All-Star BBQ stand behind the fountains in right field for some great Kansas City-style BBQ options. The brisket, pulled pork, burnt ends, and sides are all outstanding.