Kauai Mini Golf
5-2723 Kuhio Hwy
Kīlauea, HI 96754
- Every day they pick a new hole where if you get a hole in 1, you win a free round.
- 18 hole course with Hawaiian botanicals all around. Live the 'mini' history lesson on Hawaii and the names of the botanicals at each hole.
- Free WiFi access and a small cafe inside with friendly staff. Oshe is a Kauai native and full of info.
- NOT open Mondays
- Dude this was SO FUN. Unique to Kauai, not really touristy, beatifiul plants and interesting stuff to learn
- Lots of bugs. Bring insect repellant.
- Learn about the plants and some history while you golf.
- Play creative holes and learn the history of Kaua'i at the same time! Win win
- Fast greens
- Check in here to access the 5 mile Wai Koa Loop trail. You can rent mountain bikes for $20 per person.
- They have Papalani Gelato if you don't want to travel to Poipu.
- Wai Koa loop , 6 mile hike/bike trail starts here
- Watch out for toads!
- Have a gelato after a round. The POG sorbet is awesome!