Kaua'i Marriott Resort Pool
3325 Holo Kawelu Way (in Kaua'i Marriott Resort)
Lihue, HI 96766
- Largest pool in Hawaii!
- Watch out for the pool nazi! :)
- Dragon cabana on the pool for good sun and a view. Reserve it early.
- Enclosed by the resort and a bit off from the ocean. It's best at night as the nooks and crannies make it feel more exclusive.
- Dont expect to dive or really swim.
- Largest pool in the state of Hawaii
- Beautiful 4 ft pool. Several jacuzzi 's around the pool
- Great pool
- After 11am they start poolside drink service.
- There are five hot tubs at the pool, so it is pretty easy to find an available one.
- Pool is 4ft deep. Not great for diving in
- Huge pool.
- If you're into renting one of the (two) cabanas on the beach, reserve early in the week. They book fast.
- Be sure to tighten your drawstrings prior to diving into pool.
- The lion-turtle and the elephant give the best fountain aqua massage.
- Mai Chi is off the hook....and yes there's 151 in it