Katwalk Bar and Lounge
Bar, Lounge, Cocktail
- Be polite to your bartenders! Waving, snapping of the fingers and shouting yo are extremely frowned upon!
- NEVER go for NYE!
- have a party with your friends.
- Get 20 friends together and organize a $25 all you can drink night in their upstairs on a weekend. attentive bartender, strong well drinks!
- Great Cosmos only for $6 and Cheesecake Martinis are yummy!
- Russian Jewel tastes like Kool-Aide xD
- great for drinks or a bday partybut gets crazy crowded
- It's no longer Katwalk. It's now called The Stellan
- Since you're in this posh area, are you looking for a new home? Contact Antonio - your guide to boutique luxury service in NYC real estate. Adelrosario@ADRnewyork.com 917-680-3382
- Rose is the bomb!!!!
- Really fun to guest bartend here.
- ALL NEW Seinfeld Trivia at Katwalk on Tuesday, October 25th at 8pm. Make your reservations at 212.594.9343 today; http://on.fb.me/n8enCm
- 90210 Trivia at Katwalk on Monday, October 17th at 8pm. Make your reservations at 212.594.9343 today; http://on.fb.me/mWLb1S
- Don't be a pussy.
- ALL NEW Friends Trivia at Katwalk NYC on Monday, September 19th at 8pm. Make your reservations today by calling 212.594.9343; http://on.fb.me/oq07cB
- The female bartender with curly hair is not the best. Order simple drinks.
- Tonight from 11-1am we have a $30 premium open bar. There is no cover charge and free seating.$5 Mandatory Gratuity added to each open bar purchase/bracelet
- Katwalk is very small and can get crowded quickly (as I witness this NYE). This venue is great for after work gatherings or hosting small events. I would not go to Katwalk for clubbing purposes.
- Charlie, the owner, is great. Attentive, customer-oriented and genuine.