, North Carolina
- Not my favorite Indian food in Asheville. Some items on the lunch buffet were on the cold side and I had several bones in my chicken which is really messy to eat around. A decent lunch though.
- The best chai in town.
- I loved the tandoori fish, however all the Curries were a little too sweet for my tastebuds
- Dont eat here. The lunch buffet was mostly empty and none of the employees even seemed to care.
- Try chai. The Chai here is made in a pot on a stove. No mixes. It's exquisite and a rare treat in AVL.
- Nepalese, Chinese, and Indo-pak restaurant in Asheville NC.