29 172nd St (Francis Lewis Blvd)
New York, NY 11358
- Theee most amazing Greek food I've ever tasted. Perfection every time. My favorite is the Stuffed Filet of Sole w/ spinach and feta. Their Tzatziki sauce is irresistable.
- Renovations aren't always 4 better.Ordered flank steak from menu which comes with lemon potatoes, rec'd rice. Asked for the potatoes, she took my dish back to scoop out rice and plop potatoes in dish.
- Great fresh fish, and the service is top-notch!
- Place has been revamped by Gordon Ramsay. New decor is nice, chairs are an odd touch. Menu has completely changed. I miss the stuffed sole. Kabobs are cut thick which makes it dry. Tzatziki is MIA. ;(
- The tzatziki sauce is the best around