Kat & Theo
$ $ $ $
5 W 21st St New York (b/t Avenue Of The Americas & 5th Ave)
New York, NY 10010
- The place is dimly lit and great for romantic dates!!! Wine and cocktail list has amazing options... food menu was limited and unique, but amazing choices overall
- Everything was wonderful! Beautiful wooden interior, great wine selection, impeccable service, outstanding presentation & creative use of ingredients. Juan and Chris Lee were perfect! Coming back!
- Bread and (duck fat) butter is a KILLER bar snack. Yum.
- They have this 2 amazing drinks that I don't remember the name but you can see them in the picture, they are just amazing!!! And the bartender is super cool!! Great service.
- drop in just for a cocktail
- very delicate food and the atmosphere and service are great for date! a lot of veggie options too.
- Try the Rodger Dodger, very yummy, made by excellent bartenders Cheung or Chris!
- Come to eat or drink -- great cocktails
- Have been here many times - always great. Wonderful service, great atmosphere and food is excellent. Try the new brunch - Eggs Benedict FANTASTIC
- Nice atmosphere for cocktails, but I'd skip it for dinner. Trying too hard to be fancy on presentation, and too expensive for what you get.
- New menu, much better than it is rated here.
- Some unique Mediterranean accents: a sweet onion soubric with steak (Morocco), also chicken soup with trahanas (Greece).
- Pass. Service was excellent but the food was mediocre at best
- Super cute date spot w an evolving seasonal menu, brought to you by alums from Per Se and Eleven Madison. Octopus was my fav hands down & the dessert is not to be missed!
- Romantic, quiet and delicate restaurant. Loved EVERYTHING that we ordered. For the appetizer, carpaccio, charred octopus, lobster with grapefruit. Liked steak more than porcelet. Good desserts
- Octopus is great. So is the pork loin and duck.
- Avoid for now at least. Mediocre food with really poor service. Hope things get better.
- Great presentation and lovely favors. Loved the scallops and the skate.
- Very pleasant date night decor, superb and original cocktails, good food, fun desserts.
- Avoid. Terrible service. Mediocre food. Would never go back.