Historic Site, Military Base
- A place from heaven....
- Dette er et af de f steder, hvor den meget flotte drossel, Sjaggeren yngler i Danmark. Du kan finde den p lyden (kaldet) - den siger sjag sjag
- Great location for running.
- So nice to walk here with family. Close to little mermaid.
- Kastellet har bent fra 6-22 p alle dage.
- Beeindruckende militrische Festung von 1667
- It is forbidden to sit on the grass here :(
- Don't forget to visit The Monument for Denmark's International (military) Effort. A really nice and peaceful spot honouring the Danes deployed to conflict- and catastrophe areas; current and deceased.
- Best place in Copenhagen for running in a star-like shape... :-D
- A very nice and peaceful place if you have to go for walking.
- Great spot to bike and s get s good sense of danish history
- Great running path (about a mile around). Stay off grass, though!
- WHY THERE: romantic historical place
- one of the best preserved star fortresses in Northern Europe
- Nice for a stroll on a sunny day. Check out the epic fountain of a nordic goddess ploughing, around the bend.
- Lots of people come here run.
- Very very very nice corner, island and cozy world! beautiful photo frames!
- Nyhavn'a yakn deirmen kalenin ortasnda yukarda burdan az bir yrle Kk Deniz Kz heykeline'de gidebilirsiniz. Resim ekmeyi sevenler karmasnlar mutlaka gidin
- If you want to stroll around in peaceful surroundings, visit Kastellet. It's so pretty (in the summer especially) with its green grass and trees, and water canals. Very pretty buildings too.