Kashiwa Japanese Cuisine
2261 E Willow St
Signal Hill, CA 90755
- The sushi is divine; the most authentic and delicious I've had in Long Beach. Try the iced green tea, too - it's high quality and super refreshing!
- Excellent fish. Cannot go wrong with sashimi, nigiri, or chirashi.
- Omakase is an excellent choice for first timers. Be adventurous.
- Huge variety, fresh sushi, friendly staff, lots of parking.
- The omakase is amazing. Their ora king salmon is one of the best things I've ever tasted in my life. And the chef is super friendly. Try to grab a seat at the bar if you can!
- Great Japanese food. Very cosy environment and friendly staff.
- Love the agedashi tofu. And there's fresh daikon on top!
- If ama ebi (sweet, live shrimp) are part of your omakase set, make sure you get the tempura-fried heads too. Arguably more of a highlight than the already stellar shrimp.
- Authentic!! Don't come here looking for fake, eel sauce slathered, fried rolls. This is the place for quality and clean sashimi and nigiri!!!
- Get the Omakase/open sushi :) Chef's amazing!
- The tuna tataki is great here, loved the slightly smoked taste
- Try anything, you won't be disappointed. Very authentic!
- Service was beyond terrible, unfriendly, and unaccommodating to disabled! Service seemed to work in slow motion. Sushi was too fishy tasting, and one is able to tell The fish is less than fresh
- The menu is expensive and there isn't much variety on it. Deserves $$$