American, Gay Bar
- Try the grape martini, it's a killer!
- Blood orange martini is a must - especially if Ricky is bartending!
- Watch out for the martinis and margaritas. They are strong.
- Macaroni and cheese and junk yard fries are to die for.
- Ricky is the best bartender...works Friday, Saturday...and Monday. (sunday at zoubi)
- Martinis and Oysters... Just sayin'...
- Best French onion soup and baked brie
- Junkyard fries, for the win! Yummy in my tummy! Ricky is a riot!
- the pple, great panache. the atmosphere, sohisticatedly quaint. the food, divine. the service, always excellent. live music, a +. pretty ricky &his margaritas, a must. KARLA'S, a NH staple !!
- Ricky makes the most amazing martinis and margueritas in the universe!
- The food here is amazing, the cocktails delicious and hand-crafted. Our server, Brianna, was wonderful!!
- Great food... True....for me its a great place to just sit watch and leave it all behind
- The Russian Brunch cocktail is delicious.
- Great cocktails and service. Staff is down to earth and friendly.
- awesome martinis
- Loved the meal. So good.
- Poutine and Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Meatloafs were superb. Mad volume for little money. Great! Though we were a bit stumbled when served with iced water - it's January outside.
- Soup of the day , "curry butternut squash" was really tasty. Buffalo wings were extra spicy so if you are ordering for your child think twice. Margarita was good but I've had better ones before.
- Excellent cocktails with fresh fruit juices, cozy atmosphere, great food and service.