Kapalua Bay Beach
- Get there early. Park between Merriman's and the Napili Kai. Since they got rid of the hotel, there's no more easy parking. Best combo of beach & snorkeling on the west side.
- Some of the best Snorkling. Clear water, lots of fish, sea urchins and we even saw a turtle.
- My wife swam about 2 feet from. Sea turtle near the rocks on the right side of the beach if you ate facing the ocean.
- A lovely beach with fine sand - but when extremely windy, the sand blows everywhere! Set up near the rocky outcroppings at the edge of the beach for a spot with the least wind.
- Go snorkeling here! Tons of sea urchins and a good amount of sea turtles. Be careful of the shallow parts on the right side. The water is pretty shallow and you can easily get cut by rocks.
- Incredibly calm beach, once you're off the sand, with great snorkeling. Bring your flippers and goggles!
- Kid friendly and nice snorkeling
- Great beach with good swimming and snorkeling. Parking lot is small but everyone seems to park at the golf course up the road, as did we. (It's free!)
- !! - , 15 :)
- Amazing snorkeling just off the beach, lots of fish to see
- Easy snorkeling here. You can see fish, urchin, and sometimes even turtles, within wading distance from the shore. Even better if you swim out around the corner.
- Strong current just beyond rock line. Careful. It will pull you out quickly. Save for good swimmers. Closer to beach is calm and good for children.
- The right side of the beach has some of the best snorkeling you will find on Maui. So many fishes, and turtles !
- As with all beaches in Maui, incredible sights but SO MANY PEOPLE! Skip it if you want peace and tranquility.
- Small enclosed bay with calm waters, great for kids snorkeling
- Good place to see sea turtles
- It is not the best beach but is a good spot for snorkeling. We can see huge turtles. That was neat!
- Beautiful beach. Rent the snorkeling gear, otherwise you will miss out!
- Love this beach! The sunset are amazing
- Ahhh-mazing beach. Great sunset watching spot.