Student Center, Food Court, Quad
- Home to the KU Bookstore, The Market, several coffee shops, meeting places, auditoriums SUA offices and much more.
- One of the primary locations in the Kansas Union for large events.
- Just a good place in general. Rock Chalk Jayhawk
- I studied there in 1980
- Crunchy chicken cheddar wraps without the wait.
- Check out the Kansas Union Gallery on level 4. It's completely student curated by the SUA Cultural Arts Committee and showcases national, local, and student artists with new shows every 2-3 weeks.
- Beware of the soap dispensers in the 5th floor men's restroom. They like to shoot soap at you unexpectedly.
- Stop by the Ambassador Cube in the SILC Office to meet the "faces of KU."
- The bookstore has awesome swag! Get a hoodie or a t-shirt!
- Check out one of the largest collections of Jayhawk memorabilia anywhere on level two and four of the Kansas Union. Over 1,000 different Jayhawks!
- Make sure to wander around and read all the little snippets of KU history.
- My best memories at KU, you meet friends between classes and have a cup of coffee at the Pulse
- Impromptu is a great place for a sit down lunch - delicious and classy at prices only slightly above the cafeteria
- Jaybowl is inexpensive entertainment at its best!
- Consider having a (wedding) reception here, especially if you're looking for something affordable and don't mind a sans alcohol affair.
- #kuaap really enjoy the orientation here!
- Friday discount at dining with your student ID
- Greetings students, family and friends to KU. Best of luck at New Student Orientation. Study Abroad will be at the Information Session from 1030am - 1200pm. NW corner of Big 12 room. See you there!
- Madewell's Denim Roadtrip will be at the University of Kansas on 5/3/12 between 12-5pm. Stop by for some very special surprises, including a styling station, a hair-braiding bar and a secret deal.
- Working away!