Kansas Star Casino
777 Kansas Star Drive (at I-35 and K-53)
Mulvane, KS 67110
- Had a blast, lots of great machines with good payouts. Ate at the buffet, TONS to choose from and all good!
- No phone service!!!!
- Forget the other review, this place is great. Looks and feels more like a real Vegas casino than any other in the region and the buffet is excellent.
- When you're up a hundred, pocket that bitch and come back another day!
- If the Clark Kent kid is the boss at the craps table just go to another one! #littleguysyndrome
- Losing money is your style ..Come in this is the place for it ....
- Tip the dealers and wait staff please they work for tips
- Eat before you come out, the grill in the back was a waste of money! The burgers were thin, over cooked and not even warm.
- Good size casino but doesn't have the newer slot games yet. Walked out with more $ than I went in with :D Some complaints about no phone signal? I dunno. I Had phone/Internet service...
- Ask for best dealer, bob Bieri
- Fun times.
- Kimberly is THE cutest cocktail server. Tip her well!
- 5 bucks for a dry chicken sandwich. 2 bucks, more for chips and a drink. Drinks are free so you over pay for chips.
- They have a lot of maturing to do. Rookie dealers & extremely bad players. AND no cigar smoking. Cigarettes are okay, go figure.
- Sometimes gaming!!
- Donot play the machine.. Never win
- Tight Machines, No appreciation to loyal patrons, drawings and slot tournaments rigged. Don't waste your time or money here. Keep driving to Oklahoma or anywhere but here.
- Penny Machines give me the dough
- 12.99 for lunch buffet! take my money already.. lol
- Where I stay when in Wichita. Wanna get away and gamble? ;-)