Kanna Curry House
Indian, Arcade, Food Court
Jalan Batu Nilam 34 (The row behind Shell station and 99 speedmart)
Klang, Selangor 41200
- Banana leaf instead of the dishes so the taste is very fragrant, delicious!
- Wondering why we were given plastic banana leaves but the real ones were stacked on the kitchen counter?
- Dinner with my family :)
- I notice that they only provide real banana leaves to Indian... For chinese wl be paper banana leaves! WTF
- The Best Banana Leave Rice In Klang.. It is just beside of burger king Bukitt Tinggi..
- Meal for 1pax: Banana leaf rice, 3 veggies, papadum, curry gravy, mutton rendang, 1pc fried chicken, Horlicks ice = RM 25.35. Decide for yourself if it is expensive or not
- Morning nasi lemak
- Best banana leaf rice in town
- I think the food pricing here is very very expensive and they don't breakdown the charges for you. The food taste is only average. Be prepared with more than RM50.00 for Banana Leaf meal for 3 pax.
- Freaking expensive..taste so so only..
- The boss charged as he likes. RM13 for plain rice + 1 vege + a little mutton. Besides that RM70.90 for 3 person banana leaves with 3 dishes. Extremely disappointed!
- Lousiest Rest. Go to bangsar Nirwana or dewi corner don't get cheated here
- Pricey!! But fried fish is yumm
- Banana leaf food is good bt TOO expensive.
- Banana leaf is the best but I prefer the PJ outlet! ;)
- Ask for mutton varuval, they give chicken sambal zzzz
- Yummy Indian foods best
- Makan roti canai n sotong goreng tepung... Best!!!
- Slow service. Had to call the waiter many times to get more vegetables
- Slow service.. Ordered 2 chicken but wen served, come out 1 portion oni, lulz