Kampung Seafood 鱼乡海鲜火锅
$ $ $
- Nice seafood here
- This is where the locals come to eat, as recommended by a local.
- The 'ham tan har gou' yumsszz!
- Clam steam with alcohol .. yum!
- Mantis prawn stir fried salted egg
- 1kg crabs for RM55 only, not big crab but meat was very fresh and juicy.
- Recommended for mantis prawn stir fried with salted egg, steam clam (lala) with alcohol and steam fish. The Asam squid (sotong) and oyster egg was so so ..
- Don't order steamboat!!!! Damn small portion!! Not worth!!! And they provide cheap material
- Nice n reasonable price seafood! Try the fried zhu Cheong fun!
- Assam sotong comes with generous amount of gravy. Excellent for mixing with rice!