Kamaole Beach Park II
S. Kihei Rd (Keonekai Rd)
- One of the best beaches in Maui. Just sayin
- Weicher Sand, ruhigerer Wellengang & wunderschne Sonnenuntergnge
- Lots of green sea turtles around the lava rocks between Kamaole II & III. You can get in off the rocks or swim from the beach and the turtles are all around the tip.
- To all those fellow whities: block up!
- This is a fantastic beach to have a picnic, they have public bathrooms and a life guard. I'll see you there.
- Great tanning and chill-out beach. Across the street from Moose McGillycuddy's for a perfect Mai Tai break after surf & sun!
- The sand here is ultra fine! Hide your electronics!
- Great beach, easy waves, great water temp
- This was right across from where we stayed, so it was super easy to get to. Go early, before 8:00 and claim your spot. The grandkids loved it.
- Underrated and completely wonderful. Watch the sunset here. And stay till you see the moonlight.
- Nice park overlooking a beautiful beach.
- Amazing beach.
- I love this beach, you can have lunch, run around, swim and has lifeguards very safe!
- Smaller and less crowded than Park I. I actually preferred it.
- Cannot wait to see the setting full moon over Kam II.... This is a beautiful place! :)
- Amazingly great beach, got stung by a neon jellyfish, if this happens to you grab some of the white berries from the plants there, mash them up and rub the juice on the stung area