Kamaole Beach Park I
2368 S Kihei Rd (Alanui ke ali'i)
Kīhei, HI 96753
- Perfect place for learning to surf. Shallow with really really long waves. Also great sunsets.
- Mornings are awesome here!
- Perfect for bodyboarding and watching sunset.
- Best beach in Kihei
- They have volleyball , bathrooms and a lifeguard
- Pick up a pizza from the pizza hut in dolphin plaza and sit on the grass while watching the sunset. Perfect end to an evening with the family!
- Wonderfull sunsets
- Great place to watch the sunset and lounge about
- Easy to get to
- Beautiful beach right in downtown Kihei! The sand is so refined that it feels like silk! (But really hard to wash them off!!) the sunset view is breathtaking!
- Here you can swim with some turtles, great for snorkeling.
- Best beach in Kihei!! Worth driving from where ever you're staying to enjoy the morning beach. It gets a bit windy and chopy with the trade winds but still beautiful. Best sunsets on Maui!!!
- The best sunset of Maui.
- Rent a boogie board !! You will be happy you did.
- Kam one can be windy , I suggest sitting on the grass .
- Do not BYOB.
- One of Kihei's finest white sand beaches.