Resort, Water Park, Pool
1305 Kalahari Dr. (at Wisconsin Dells Pkwy.)
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Rivals a Disney resort - a must see if not a must do! Indoor water park, outdoor water park, indoor amusement, movie theatre, golf, climbing walls, surf section, laser tag - beautiful surroundings!
- Best place to stay at The Wisconsin Dells! African theme, and very kid friendly!
- Ask for a gluten free menu! Servers are very knowledgable and every restaurant here as gluten free options!
- Best deal ever! Get the family fun getaway package, it's worth every penny & def not pricey! Daily buffet breakfast included & a lot of coupons u can use! :)
- If you stay, buy the Unlimited Theme Park pass. It will pay for itself in the first hour you're there!
- Not as nice as the Wilderness.
- Stay the night in one of the generously large rooms.
- Use the bellstaff. Amazing and knowledgeable group!
- Lots of great drinks, friendly staff and very fun for everyone from 1-99+!
- Hit up Spa Kalahari; ask for Kimberley. She's the best! Kahunaville is great for dinner and drinks, too.
- I come here just for the arcades, they're clean, well maintained and if you're a big DDR player like me, you can use the waterpark showers after you're done being all sweaty. Great place to be.
- Nice for conversations
- Love this place!!!!!
- This place is aOverpriced joke!! I check in ask if we can get a upgrade since we come here often, I'm told no because of 100% bookings but for $ i can get upgraded,the place is empty! They are Liars!
- The kalahari resort has a brilliant room design: They made the vanity area separate from the bathroom by putting the whole thing out where everyone is sleeping. Really!?!
- Hands down, the best water park in the Dells. We've tried 4 or 5 different parks (because of deals/Groupons) but will never stray again. It's just not worth it.
- The lobby is a great place for studying
- This place is huge! Had an excellent time. Water in wave pool was a bit cold but nice and warm in the swim up bar!
- Although they supply towels at the waterpark, they're only big enough to cover a toddler. Consider bringing you're own if that matters.
- Dont buy from the bakery. They screw you over. 7 dollars for a drink that says only costs 4.99! Ripoff.