2256 Saint Claude Ave (btwn Marigny & Mandeville)
New Orleans, LA 70117
- The Best Karaoke Venue in New Orleans. Great Music, Talented Singers, Sexy Bartenders and Some of the Best Karaoke DJ's this city can offer. Come enjoy The Strongest 1$ Jello Shots in New Orleans
- Karaoke every night!
- Jas is my bartender dont forget to tip
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - 3 a.m. bars
- football....free jello shots when the saints get a touchdown...and they strong strong...makes game day a buzz
- Always play nice at Kajun's, and NEVER TRY TO KEEP UP WITH JOANN!
- Karaoking on Weds. and Fri. nights is AWESOME. Buy a cheap, cheap, cheap pitcher of beer any night.
- Kajun's is a great place to go for caraoke.
- Robin is an awesome bartender. I love her, she does it right every time!
- Cheapest pitchers in New Orleans and a bar that is truly a picture of NOLA, with a lil bit of everything. Tell Joann hey and if Donna is the bartender she can make ya anything...hit her up.
- Karaoke 7 nights a week staring at 9. Great daily drink specials from 5-7 and wonderful bartenders day or night :-). $1 draft $5.50 pitchers 24/7. And most of all $1 shots :-).
- Karaoke 7--yes, seven--nights a week now!
- Shrimp and Oyster Po'Boys, great food and eclectic vibe.
- These fucks face don't honor their foursquare specials "anymore". I hope this shit burns down in a blaze of bullshit.
- Seafood is spooling cheap! $8 for a dozen gigantic oysters!
- Okay selection, and if you get there early you can get in a few rounds before it is crowded.
- Call me a sucker for karaoke but this place does it very well! Organized, stage is well-located, good beer list. It's a dive but I had a lot of fun here.
- Great outdoor patio
- Great place for karaoke. Be careful on. Isidro nights... you'll be waiting awhile!