Kailua Beach Park
450 Kawailoa Rd
Kailua, HI 96734
- Awesome beach - perfect sand, shallow clear waters, minimal crowds.
- A quiet retreat in paradise. The white sand powder beach and clear turquoise water only compliment this hidden gem on the windward side. Great for sunbathing or windsurfing!
- Just found out this beach doesn't allow open beer bottles... So bring the cans!
- Ya gotta love the sea turtle paddling by in the water...
- have a toilet.
- The sand feels like flour. Kick off your shoes and walk in the sand.
- Watch for amazing sunrise.
- Beautiful, but not for snorkeling. Nothing bad, but no coral or other things to see while snorkeling. Beautiful for sun bathing though and has showers / toilets.
- Very clean and have life guard on duty
- Kailua Beach is my home and I love it, but it has become much too popular lately with the tourists who at least go back to Waikiki at night. Please be respectful of the folks who live here and Aloha..
- Best beach! Love this place
- On windy days, beware of man-o-war jellies.
- Great family beach. Everyone is very friendly, great place to walk your dog, and awesome view of Chinaman's hat. The sand is so soft.
- Softest sand anywhere!
- Go to the Friendship Tree and relax ;)
- Kailua and Lanikai beaches: one of the best beaches in Oahu to chill and swim
- Nice beach! Definitely a public one too! If you go in the morning wear shoes. Some people forget to get rid of fires and just put sand on top of it. Ouch!
- Super beach, not as quiet as some on the west coast, not as busy as those near Honolulu. The windward coast lived up to its name when we were there and it got very blowy in the shades areas.
- Get here when it doesn't rain (plan on a sunny day) .. It's awesome