The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Resort, Hotel, Spa
- The Kahala has hosted every U.S President since Lyndon Johnson!
- I'm loving this veranda!!))
- ! , , ! , , ! ! !!))
- Be sure to check www.KahalaResortAndSpa.com for special events and specials!
- Tailor your own afternoon tea by selecting from a range of tea sandwiches and savory bites. Their berry scones are some of the best on the island.
- Mushroom poke off the bar menu at Plumeria or you have NOT lived!
- Park at nearby Wai'alae Beach Park and walk over on the beach, then check out the dolphin shows for free!
- This place is elegance defined. Sit out at the beach. Eat at Plumeria. Just let the outside world go and let this wonderful staff pamper you.
- The nicest resort on Oahu, with a private lagoon and six dolphins doing daily shows. This is tucked away behind Diamond Head, but it's my go to spot to relax and pretend I'm bougie.
- !! .. 50
- I recommend you to wake up early & go to see the sunrise at the beach ! Its beautiful ! Paddle boards are fun !
- I grew up in this area from my teen years on, celebrated my wedding day & spent my honeymoon here. It is literally the best property on Oahu. Look for me at Plumeria, the Veranda or Hoku. Love it here
- . .
- The Dolphin Side rooms are a very good value, fun and different. If you book on floor 2 or 3 towards the main bldg you also get a partial oceanview.
- Wonderful hotel in Hawaii! Nice staff, the food, the service! Surprised the dolphins, turtles, stingrays near the pool! I loved it! Let us come back!))
- If you're a local & frequent the Kahala Hotel and Resort consider joining the Epitome club for discounts & special invitations. I did & I love it! http://www.kahalaresort.com/epitome Live Aloha! Paul
- The Keiki pool is great for toddlers! Love the new pool lounge chairs they put in Dec 2011. There are surf instructors on the beach!
- Make sure to reserve your umbrella and chair set if you're headed out to Waikiki Beach! See activity desk staff on the lobby!
- Whether you are staying at this resort or not, you can swim with the dolphins that they have in a private lagoon.