Kah Ping Mee Hun Ker 嘉賓
Chinese, Coffee Shop, Noodles
- Lor meehun kueh
- Closed on Thursday.
- Ate Mee Hun Ker here since young till now~ Delicious =)
- Nice mee hun kueh at here..my mum favourite
- Try their red wine mee sua, only on Fridays.
- Pretty good Mee Hun Ker, next to the famous Jln Batai char kueh teow. Hot, Clear broth with pinched noodles, Pork slices & a few small prawns which makes it slightly different from the others.
- Also serve curry mee now
- best char koay teow in Klang. try to order extra spice for better taste :)
- 2nd generation
- Mee Hun Kuey with retro taste. Good old traditional ingredients and anchovies brings back so much of old times memory. Usually Crowded during lunch time.
- Worst curry in town. Mee Hun kueh just so so only.
- Nice Mee Hun Ker!
- Popular old time mee hun ker
- The only place I go during my lunch time
- Best MeeHooKe in town.
- Nice 'mee hoon ke' and 'loh mee' here.