15004 Highway 99 (at 148th St SW)
Lynnwood, WA 98087
- try any of their BBQ - fired on your table with awesome accompaniments
- The bibimbop is served without rice...and cold :(
- The BBQ combos is more than enough food for like up to 5 pol
- Combination BBQ Meat, Japchae
- Kimchi Jijgae - 7.5/10 .. service 3/10
- Gunmandu (Filled with beef and zucchini (and a little cabbage), dipped in a mixture of soy sauce and vinegar, with slices of jalapeo and raw onion.)
- Good BBQ meats and very good Korean food overall. Seafood pancake and their family style pots are quite good as well
- First time here, four of us each had something different everything was very good
- I found out that Korean BBQ isn't my thang.
- Kawon classic is awesome and much enough for four people.
- Enjoy Kawon special which includes meats, grilled fish, Korean soup and salad.
- try: ttukbaegi bulgogi
- Budae jjigae!
- Awesome side dishes. Best place for Korean bbq in the Seattle area imo! :)
- Great service, amazing food and tons of sides!! =)
- DO NOT order the seafood hot pot. It's really fishy. They seem to use bad quality seafood... The beef slice hot pot is the best though.