Kīlauea Iki Crater Overlook
Crater Rim Dr (Hawaii Volcanoes National Park)
Pāhoa, HI 96778
- Awesome trails and views of the crater
- Definitely hike the trail. Amazing.
- See it from here but also do Devastation Trail
- The people on the trail look like ants from up here.
- T feliz!! S falta um dinossauro aqui!!
- Park here, take sunscreen and water, and walk the half mile to the Thurston lava tube and the trail into the crater, where there is limited parking.
- The Kilauea Iki trail is one of the world's great hikes. Don't be content peering. Over the overlook. Don't forget the sunscreen.
- The best spot to see the volcano, especially after dusk when its active