Plaza, Sculpture, Park
Embarcadero Plaza (btw Market & The Embarcadero)
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Sit in the sun.
- On a sunny day, come here for lunch.
- Participate in the annual Valentine's Day Pillowfight!
- Best place on the Embarcadero to eat your lunch and people watch on a nice day.
- Check out the Arts and Crafts Market! Vendors are hawking some pretty cool local wares: jewelry, graphic t-shirts, handmade pipes...the list goes on. We swear, there's more than just tourist junk!
- Nice plaza
- Took pics with Barbie! Yes, the Barbie Barbie as in @Mattel Barbie #xoxox
- Great place for entertainment and relaxing
- I work in the Financial District and my fave this to do is take my lunch and eat out in the sunshine! This is a nice place to sit back and relax on your lunch break.
- It's been under ongoing construction, but still a great sight to see as it develops. Can't wait until it's completed.
- Lots of very pushy homeless people "demanding" you give them a dollar. The place is littered with them, and they do not smell good at all.
- In 2000 they had a graffiti art contest sponsored by Sega
- I always come during a festival
- Lots going on.
- It always smells like urine.
- Always artists here
- Join next year pillow fight !!!!
- the annual pillow fight! fun
- Did you know that there is also an iSpy mission near here? Play iSpy on your iPhone to solve. @iSpy