Jurassic Park River Adventure
Theme Park, Theme Park
Jurassic Park (at Islands of Adventure)
Orlando, FL 32819
- Don't let anyone fool you...the drop is TALL. You go way up, and then way down.
- The final splash will drench everyone.
- Great ride, but even if your kids reach the 42 height requirement, it may still be frightening for them. If youre unsure how theyll react, wait a year or so.
- No wait today .. All rides only 5 min wait .. Don't waste on express pass
- Fun ride for all... sit up front for the best view!
- Right when you enter the Raptor containment area, look to the left and you can see the remains of someone who didn't get out of the path of the raptors.
- Se voc sentar mais no meio do barco no vai molhar tanto. Mas muito bom. :)
- Be on the lookout for small, grey, furry dinosaurs known as 'squirrels' that can be seen just before entering your vehicle.
- Molha um pouquinho pra cacete! :)
- Shoot her!
- 5 min wait def
- If you don't want to get wet and you don't want to spend money on a poncho check out the garbage cans where you exit the ride behind the Jurassic Outfitters shop for discarded ponchos.
- Water rides r great for summer!!! You'll get soaked. Jewel :)
- Use your kids as dino bait
- Yes, you get wet
- Note the nametag on the vest getting chewed on by Compys...
- Be warned: Drop is 85 feet :-)
- Awesome ride! Totally worth any wait time...
- The last drop is terrible! But you don't necessarily have to get wet
- Use the people dryer at the end of the ride! It's only $5.00!
Wizarding World (at Islands of Adventure)
Islands of Adventure (at Universal Orlando Resort)
Marvel Superhero Island (at Islands of Adventure)