Hotel, Music Venue, American
- Use the chalk to write something funny on your door.
- Motel 6 + Ikea furniture
- It's a mid-century, renovated motor-inn-turned-boutique-hotel in the heart of Portland, minutes away from Downtown Portland, the Oregon Convention Center, the Pearl District and the Rose Garden Arena.
- This place compliments real time conference really well. They have chalks in the room and you can graffiti on their doors!
- The Jupiter is a great place to stay very retro but a bit pricey for what you get.
- Don't park in their lot on Ankeny. We parked there and our car window got smashed. The hotel didn't take any responsibility for the theft or damage.
- Great desk clerks & awesome peaceful feeling rooms
- Take a picture with Lily in the lobby and then post it on her Facebook wall (facebook.com/jupiterhotel) for a special surprise. She is the mannequin mascot of the hotel.
- If Design Within Reach is your dream shop, and the Museum of Modern Art is your favorite place, the Jupiter is made for you.
- Great place to stay if you like music...NOT a good place to stay if you want to sleep.
- Great place to stay if in town for a show at Doug Fir
- Don't be scared to crack open the merlot (The Velvet Devil). Scrumtrulescent!
- Overpriced for a refurbed motel. Quiet rooms aren't that quiet on a Saturday night.
- The walls are thinner than paper here, so stay somewhere else if you're not into late night hipsters. Although, if you're not into that then why are you in Portland?
- Cute rooms, cool people, great bar at the Doug Fir! Definitely one of the hippest hotels in Portland.
- Use the chalk on your door to prevent rapture.
- Poor Saturn is jealous they don't have a hotel of their own...
- Went there in October. I heard it used to be a motel but what I like about this hotel is that it's one of those budget boutique lodges to stay in.
- Favorite Hotel Period. Amazing Northwestern artists are repped from the walls to shower curtains to discounts they give. and the Doug Fir lounge is phenom. though you might wana bring your flask. $$;)
- On the road and need clean clothes? There is a washer/dryer near the back of the hotel.