Juniper & Ivy
$ $ $
2228 Kettner Blvd (btwn Juniper & Ivy St)
San Diego, CA 92101
5:00am - 9:00pm
5:00am - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 9:30pm
4:30pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Most diners responding positively to Richard Blais' seasonally-driven "left coast cookery". Excitement's building towards the launch of the chef's tasting menu and the full unleashing.
- Excellent food and really cool design.
- In-N-Haute burger
- All drinks ordered in our group were delish. Loved the spritz and giggles! Very refreshing!
- Alexis our server was great. ..sitting upstairs is no fun. ...the small plates were amazing across the board...room is beautiful. ...kitchen is amazing....don't sit upstairs....and Jen is amazing.
- Everything is incredible; from the food to the service. Highlights were the squid link linguini and the deviled eggs. You can't go wrong here.
- There small plates are perfect for sharing and trying a lot of the items on the menu
- Muito top!! Gostei demais!! Ambiente e comida. Carta de drinks muito boa
- Amazing cocktails.
- Baja Shrimp Toast is a lot like spicy avocado bruschetta. It's hearty but not heavy. Great plate for two to share. A respectable portion of charred beauties under those cukes and radishes. Get it.
- Great new place with really good food and service. Very hip and cool.
- Fantastic vibe and spectacular playlist! Try the bone marrow and oysters, yellowtail, and meatball with rhubarb marinara.
- Sitting at the bar tables that overlook Restuarant was really nice. Great atmosphere. Octopus dish was very good, as well as the pasta dish.
- Yodel... Like a warm@chocolate Cap'n Crunch. Yummers!
- Asparagus salad and yodel dessert ftw
- Oorder the burrata!!!!! Everything was amazing really...
- I love prawns, but these grossed me out for some reason. Please order the buttermilk biscuit and the steak- does not disappoint!
- One of my Best meals in the U.S. so far!
- Amazing! One of the better dinners I've had out. The tuna wellington was delicious. Try the deviled eggs!
- Yodel and lasgna!