Bakery, Burgers, Desserts
Grand Central Terminal (Lower Level Dining Concourse)
New York, NY 10017
- Originally from Brooklyn, Junior's has multiple locations in Grand Central. Try a slice of cheesecake ($6-7) or something else sweet.
- There is no substitute anywhere in the world for Junior's cheesecake. -Emily Sprissler, Top Chef
- The amazing red velvet cake even ever
- . !
- Can't make it down to Brooklyn? Go downstairs in Grand Central for the famous fabulous cheesecake. None better!
- Grab a cheesecake for the train - or eat it in the stationmaster's waitig room right next door!
- Venue closed for over a month undergoing renovations.
- Best cheesecake ever...no substitute
- Absolutely mind-blowing red velvet cake.
- Whoa, Junior's Bacon Cheeseburger is awesome. Def try it. Surprised me only in the best way.
- They serve the real thing, but it's in the GCT food court, nothing like going to Junior's in Brooklyn and sitting down for the authentic experience.
- Skip this place for burgers or fries- it's really not that great. Head to Shake Shack instead.
- After being away four months I was greeted with "welcome back, where have you been for so long and let me see what you are wearing." Amazing! I keep going back cause the food is scrumptious!
- Most amazing cheesecake ever!
- , . , .
- great cheesecake.. food aint great at all
- The cupcakes are fantastic!!
- Standard fast food for people in a rush.
- ) ,