2115 Faulkner Rd NE (at Cheshire Bridge Rd NE)
Atlanta, GA 30324
- I've worked here for many years. Its the spot to go to dance the night away to some of the biggest DJs from around the world. You may get a performance by me! - Phoenix, Rupaul's Drag Race
- Always a fun night, no matter the time of the week. Post-renovation, it's less dancefloor zombies and more variety. Hot bartenders, good music, get into it.
- Jungle is either hit or miss. Hopefully the new decor and atmosphere will turn this place around. Richard is still the best bartender! Don't forget to tip your entertainment.
- Monday night with Ms. Sophia is LOL and the drag shows and drinks are very good!
- Big Gay Game Show benefitting Lost N Found Youth every third Wednesday of the month.
- always a good idea to keep your credit card receipt to ensure you don't get overcharged
- Get jungly.
- Love this place
- The drinks were on point however, I couldn't enjoy it due to some stupid ass white bitch from next door knocked my drink out of my hand and refused to replace it. Rude and disrespectful people!
- Awesome renovation on the DJ booth
- We had a Blast! If you didn't get a chance to check out the show, go check out Symbiot on FB and Soundcloud!!! >>>https://www.facebook.com/SymbiotATL?ref=stream and https://soundcloud.com/symbiotatl
- Drag queen bingo is something everyone should attend at least once. It's tons of fun and for a great cause!! Keep it up girls :)
- Check out Dampen at the main bar for your adult beverages and a great smile.
- Also available for private events... like my Dirty 30 Birthday Fundraiser in August 2010!
- $1.50 for tap water... No thanks.
- Its just all an illusion
- highly enjoy the stars of the century revue
- Do Jason root
- Love this place!
- Good drinks. Try the cherry jolly rancher or the raspberry martini