Jumbo Seafood Gallery 珍宝海鮮樓 (Jumbo Seafood Gallery)
Seafood, Chinese, Asian
$ $ $
#B1-46/47/48, The Riverwalk (20 Upper Circular Rd.)
+65 6534 3435
- Chili crab is great; black pepper crab is better! Great food, great service :)
- One of the Jumbo outlets in Singapore with shorter waiting queue, go for it!
- Given 1 hr 15 min slot for dinner, which isn't a lot of time for crabs. But food arrived super quick (within 10 min, we had 80% of our dishes). Oh, stir in rice with yr remaining chili crab sauce.
- Chilli crab is out of this world
- roasted duck canton style & fried prawn with salted egg
- Just in case!
- 1.8kg crab
- Awesome food!!
- Chilly Crab is the best !!!
- Chilli Crab 4ever!!!!!!!!!
- like chilli crabs here
- Because want chill crab..
- Crab was !! Our clam was filled with sand but they immediately replaced it and the 2nd one was sand-free
- Busy place. Very tasty crab. Even prawn fried rice was equally tasty. Must try
- Spicy Crab and the Pepper Crab are to die for! A must when youre in the city.
- , . ! , . .
- Black pepper crab, drunken prawns, bamboo clams, lamb rack are good
- Crabs and lobsters...
- Must have the chilli crab! Cereal/salted egg yolk prawns are also highly recommended.